Friday, November 18, 2016

All's Quiet on the Blogging Front

Things have been slow around here for a few reasons.

Firstly, I'm supposed to be doing my Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care. I say "supposed to be" because I'm studying full time while also still working full time, which means I don't do much of it until crunch time (or my travelling parents make an appearance and take the children from me which leaves me with no excuses).

Secondly, I've just been sick for two and a half weeks with a killer cold. And now Steve has it. Talk about low energy levels.

Thirdly, I've been commissioned to sew something. For money! So I am spending some time on that (especially since my friend who asked me to do it wants it to be Christmas presents, which is pretty soon). That's pretty exciting. I might even post about it. :)

And that is why all is quiet here.

No comments: