Wednesday, March 04, 2015

This Moment in Time

I'm pretty beyond excited to talk about what I've been working on in the spare moments, but it's not finished yet. Sorry people. On top of that, Sally the Sewing Machine started to make some very strange noises while I was finishing a part of it last night and I'm a bit concerned for her health and well being now. I hope she'll be ok, but I might take her into the shop or read the manual or something before I sew anything else.


Suffice to say, there has been some quilting involved so far. As well as the use of much of the material from my stash. Hooray!

In other news, remember that before Rachel was born, I got all organised and made a few things including this top for Sophie?


Well now (eight months later) it fits and she's wearing it. I love that it is reversible and I can't wait to make more. Am I addicted to sewing? Probably.


No comments: