Friday, July 18, 2014

Published!


There it is everyone! If you were to go to amazon.com right now and type in "Just As It Should", the first result would be my story. Published! (You can also get it in the kindle store, and other electronic-book-store-type places. Just saying.)

The final uploading of everything last night took a lot longer than I expected. It's not just about pushing one button. There are various steps and things you have to check before you can finally upload your precious book. But it is done. I pushed the Publish button last night and at 1:00 am my book was available. (Thank you early morning motherhood duties for waking me at that unsightly hour.)

I have to say a massive thank you to everyone who has helped me get here, though I'm not going to try to mention everyone specifically, because I'll miss someone and then I'll have offended friends. No one wants that. Steve though, gets a mention, because he's my husband! Super work husband, for supporting me (even if you read the story so long ago now that you can't actually remember what it's about :P). I love being married to you. Also, I just want to mention, I had the cover art done by Ellie, from Taffy and Twine who was just fabulous. Highly recommend her works.

Now, I breath a contented sigh and realize I'm a published author. Not one who is going to make a lot of money or probably have any fame, but published none the less. Hooray!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Erica Gore said...

Congratulations Paula.