Thursday, June 19, 2014

Shiny Things in the Sun

Despite the days being cold (and having a lack of warm things that fit to wear), yesterday the sun was shining and it was beautiful outside. In an effort to get some photos of the work in progress that I spoke about yesterday that were not just inside my house, or up against the wall again, I took these to my parents and used their newly planted olive tree to take some lovely snaps.


Taking creative shots is hard work. I don't know how people do it. That said, at least I'm making an effort right? Anyway, this photo shows the beginning of something fun and new. Yay! With a bit more hand stitching on three of these, I'll be over the half way mark for the first section of this adventure. That's nice to think about.


I don't want to go into too much detail (sorry people) because these will turn out to be presents for other people, but yay! What fun nature things could a child find for each of these colors? I wonder how to finish off those ribbons in the square below....

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Yay! Pretty things! Glad you're keeping busy!! :)