Friday, June 20, 2014

Cardboard House

Something that is not sewing that I've done recently is made Sophie a cardboard house.


I was unsure how to put the roof on at first (despite all the pintrest help :P), and so it was half made when she first discovered it. Then, as I was putting the roof on, she thought it'd be great fun to try to take it off. I think we're past that now. It's tall enough so that she can stand up in it, and look out that flap in the top. Mostly though, she just likes to sit inside and play peek-a-boo through the windows and door.


I tired to get photos of her using it earlier in the week, but she was too excited about it all. Today, I was taking a five second nap on the bean bag and woke up to find her just sitting in it, playing with the window. Good work Sophie.

Thanks to my parents for the speaker box. I thought about decorating it, but maybe later.

No comments: