Monday, April 14, 2014

Catch Ups

So last Sunday (not yesterday Sunday, but the one before that), I was feeling so overwhelmed with my to-do list. I thought it would never be done, and that I was seriously running out of time to do it anyway. The more I pushed myself, the more exhausted I felt but the less seemed done. Sigh. It was a very teary night.

This Sunday after a super restful weekend where Steve took such great care of me (being married just rocks. It's seriously the best.) I'm feeling like it's a little more achievable. Things have even been crossed off! I've got a load of things to post about even, including some fun quilting stuff. I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all. :) Yay!


This is rectangular bunting I made out of Steve's old bed sheets. Because they were made out of bed sheets, old bed sheets, they are super light and blow in the breeze nicely. Yay for bunting! 

1 comment:

MKT said...

More quilting? =o

You just can't get enough of it, can you? xD