Monday, September 30, 2013

 A busy and productive morning. Seventh thing about to be crossed off my to do list with this post! Hooray!


I finished sewing up the hem on my latest skirt. The way I've folded it for this picture either makes me look super skinny or the pleats look massive. Don't fret, the skirt has neither of these qualities, I just folded it strangely.


Also finished off the June block for the quilt. Finally got some background fabric which I'm pretty chuffed with. :)


And yep, more bunting! This is for the cubby house, so it's not finished yet (I'll measure it first), but I strung it up to get a hint of what it may look like. I love the look. Scalloped bunting is harder to make and I don't like it so much, but it will be perfect for the cubby. Time to go feed Sophie. 

1 comment:

MKT said...

Great work! All looks fantastic as usual. ^^ Nice choice for the quilt piece background.