Friday, April 26, 2013

Every Wednesday I make an effort to go to the prayer meeting at church. Sometimes I drop Sophie off at Mum and Dad's (when they are not travelling), otherwise she just comes with me. I love going to these meetings. I love it because everyone there is older than me. They have new and different (sometimes weird) perspectives on everything. They are ready to encourage me and are thankful that I want to be there. They remind me that it is possible to live a life for Jesus all the way through.

Last Wednesday I shared with them some of the fun family troubles and though they were not able to fix anything, their support was fabulous. Their willingness to pray for the situation just gave me so much peace. Thank you Jesus for providing such wonderful saints to encourage me.

No comments: