Wednesday, March 27, 2013

This is possibly our quickest reno/house improvement yet. On Saturday, the living room looked like this:


Yep - new desk and TV cabinet, I feel like the living room has never had so much space because they are both thinner than our previous desk and TV cabinet. To complete this, we were putting up shelves (thank you IKEA) to fill the space above the desk and give us more storage.

Now the living room looks like this:


Look at all those DVDs (and that's not all of them - the kids ones are in the drawer of the TV cabinet). Look at the space potential and the extra display shelf I've got. Hooray! Now, the bookshelf, that the DVDs were on, can be used for books! It might just be too crazy right?

I'm also dreaming of the bunting I can make to loop along the shelf brackets which are just calling out for it. When Sally is back I promise!!

No comments: