Monday, December 03, 2012

Day one of holidays/maternity leave and I'm already running out of things to do. Admittedly  it's much harder when your feet are the size of saucepans and you are eight months pregnant, but even so. I've tidied the living room, re shelved the dvd's, cleaned out the bookshelf, taken 4 loads out to the rubbish bins, done 2 loads of washing, watched 2 movies, had 3 naps and read a half a book, and it's only 3 in the afternoon. I also watered the grass, swept the house, cleaned the toilet and ate food there as well, and people stopped by... I've done a lot. I don't feel tired, this is a restful day for me!  

Maybe tomorrow I'll start making more bunting. After tidying the bedroom, and mopping the floor.

1 comment:

Shiho said...

Oh wow, Paula, you're going to be a mum?? Huge congratulations!!
So happy to hear such a joyful news :D Hope you are enjoying every part of it!