Wednesday, July 01, 2009

My apoligies for never posting... I get busy you know!!

So I've been working my butt off at school making resources in every spare moment that I have and trying my best to learn the 340 names of the kids that I teach. Honestly, it's great to be able to go to the same school every day and follow kids up and know what to expect. I really enjoy being able to go from start to finish with teaching, so getting to start and then give tests on stuff that i've taught has been really exciting.

I spent a bit of time making my classroom look fun - kudos to everyone at musical who has helped colour something in during rehursals. You guys are legends. :D The amount of stuff that has to be made as a first year teacher is incredible. Thankfully (as long as I don't loose anything) I'll only have to make this stuff once.


Repunzel is the most fun I've had on stage in ages. Honestly, it's great to be able to get up and sing my heart out. :D I love it. The people are stellar too. We have a great cast - I've made numerous cakes for people's birthdays and things. Yay for the excuse really. :) Only 8 shows left now, so we are on the down hill run.




I feel like there is not much else to update in my life at the moment. God really takes care of you in the busy times. I was at church the other day when they made the point that in the stressful times the first thing we often decide to cut out is our time with God - which should be the last thing we cut out - especially in the stressful times. It is so true. Even though I've been sick, sleep deprived and tired - God is still providing for me in so many ways. I love it.

No comments: