Monday, August 11, 2008

Random Photo Updates

Photos!! Yep that's me and Steve being super silly! yay! This was just before Aunty Tracy's wedding - we had about an hour to wait in the church before anyone showed up :P Interesting though, having a civil union in the church. Also interesting was the Livitical blessing that the non-priest-civil servant guy gave at the end. This is Kristin, Aroha and I. It was super excellent fun to see these girls again. :) Yay - my future extended family!! Me trying to be arty with the cake photos. It was only 2 layers and was a rich marble cake with white, seriously sugary, icing. I didn't eat much - Steve and i were too busy carving up the dance floor and showing up all the old people!! Honestly, ususally i last two songs, but for some reason, we kept going all night! yay! Just a random shot - it's my fav from the engagement party and i've learnt how to use the smudge tool in whatever photo program i have :D yay!

No comments: