Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hi!

Thanks so much for getting back to me and letting me know you are on board to support! It means so much that you can be a partner with me as we work for God in Japan.

I’m heading down to Sydney for my orientation for Megumi tomorrow morning and I’ll be gone until Thursday night. When I’m down there I will meet the seven other people joining me in Japan. Three of them are from Sydney Universities and four are from Melbourne Universities. I will be the only member of our team from Brisbane!

Please pray that all the students wanting to serve in Japan are united and build strong fellowship over the next few days. Also pray for my support raising to continue being blessed. God has amazed me so much by the response he has given me in people’s generosity already.

Finally please pray as I prepare for mission as well as endeavour to finish my final assignments and study for exams that I will continue to set aside time to spend with God and not get too busy.

Thanks again! Hope to update you more soon!

No comments: