Tuesday, December 26, 2006



This is my fantastic big country Sista Sarah looking so cute as Fiona takes her photo at mt Cootha. (woah this is a great song!! long time no... hear... :D) Fiona and Sarah did a bit of a day trip while my parents picked up steve, they went to Mt Cootha and then over to a servo to by chocolates. Then they went to the local fire station and gave the chocolate to the fire guys. The Firemen were fairly shocked (as i imagine i would have been :P) but overall, it was a great guesture done by fiona and sarah and i'm proud of both of my sisters. :D (i think they have plans to do the ambulance people next Christmas... or is that next public holiday??)



I still can't believe Fiona wanted to take this, but this is the start of Christmas day at my house. :) Big moment in history for the life of Paula, but how pretty does she look while it's happeneing!! :D







The classic: everyone try to squeese in and smile :D My sisters are so beautiful. :)


No comments: