Monday, May 22, 2006

Woah, Jesus is so cool.

So... I'm really realived that my music/japanese assignments/exams/orals are all over :) ... fiona just told me she is reading a book. I think i might faint. I'm really tired. man this is very disorginised.

So today, i went to uni, saw Melissa, went to work, fell asleep on the bus, found the guitar book i want, came home, had dinner, felt really tired and thought "I should do something" but i feel that i have done so much today that i don't have the energy left and if miss Kelman turns up for a singing lesson, i will need all my energy to sing. :P

I called,
You answered,
And you came to my rescue
and I
I want to be where you are

almost forgot how much it took for Jesus to come and get me. It took him so much, to leave home and come down here and wait 30 years for the right time, and then spend 3 years trying to tell people that he was there to save them not to mention the pain he went thru when the very people he came to save decided to kill him. All he wanted was to be with us. To break down the barrier of sin that blocks our connection to God.

You did so much to be with me Lord. Thank you.

No comments: