Monday, May 29, 2006

hello me, i'm waiting for time to pass again, and maybe if i wait long enough, all of time will pass and i won't have to wait any more. My godmother came over to see me tonight, she was in the neighbour hood, which is very rare, but it was good to see her. She comes from Billawheeler (no idea how to spell that) which is the town outside Thangool (again with the spelling) which is where Nick comes from. Ahh the small town country stories. :)

Today at Wishart Community Outside School Hours Care i was on the oval with Carl, but we had enough supervisors (with the extra two we get on mondays to take the kids through soccar and softball (government funded programs to help make kids active)) that Carl left me with the walkie talkie and the role :P *sigh* he's another one of thoes people that i have met that really likes to push me to my "potential". I did a good job, only missed one name, repreimaded a heap of boys, consoled hurt children, tied up shoe laces, practiced waltzing and played hide and seek with a preschooler. It was a fun day. :)

Thoughts recently have included money, education and potential. Saving money for "the future" is all well and good, but everything in this world is going to fade. What is the point of conintually working and working and working for money to save save save? Saving is good, but it's of this world. Why tie myself to here? I don't belong here at all, I belong in Heaven. Hence i have made the decision that i need to use my savings to get people to MYC, because if that's not a worthy cause, i don't know what is. :P

Education, so many people teach you things in life and i have found recently, that the people who really push me to do the best i can, often help me more than the people who just let me sit back. At the same time, if everyone pushed me, i would go insane :P I need balance, but i also need to help encourage other people to be the best they can be. :) I guess this is a two in one thing, because in all the places i have been pushed to my potential, it's been in roles of education... weather it is at after school care, or just in leading bible studies... education... God, if that is where you want me, that is where i am going...

Well despite the end of this being all very ... not as great as i first thought it would be, it's ok because it was all mostly because i was distracted by people talking to me, meaning i wans't waiting any more. Bye!

No comments: