Monday, April 24, 2006

Well due to popular demand I'm back and trying my best to type with fantastic punctuation. :P

And yet... what to type? I honestly really don't like typing things that sound like "I'm saying something important! learn from me!" becuase I'm not trying to tell you anonomus readers how to live or what to do. So dispite being considered random and abrupt sometimes, i just like to write whatever comes to mind.

I wish i could write something happy inspiring or serious, but all i am thinking about at the moment is Wednesday night. Wednesday night the bbq that was supposed to be getting the Student Life people together but is not looking like anyone is going to turn up. Trusting in God, everything will turn out ok, but right now, i just feel like there are only going to be 5 people there, i'm not going to know what to say and everyone is going to wonder why they came at all.

God give me strength to trust in You.

1 comment:

Miat said...

I don't think you can ever sound like "I'm saying something important! learn from me!" unless you actually want to which means you then make a point of giving advice.

At least, I never get that impression from what you post. Thought provoking, yes, but "I'm all wise and you should do what I say," no.

And even if some people take what you write differently from what you meant (eg. like Steve does to mine all the time =P) that's not your fault.

As for the bbq, does it matter if it's a small one? If you ask me, small is better. ;)