Sunday, March 19, 2006

Weee I'm 2 years old today!! Happy Birthday to me!!

and all i can really feel i can say is:

"God is amazing"

Not only was sunday night live about baptizims and new life, which reminded me of how my life was new when i became christian, but one of the guys who got baptized mentioned that finding out about sunday night live to start with defintly helped.

I didn't feel like "woo hoo, everyone can see what a great Christian i am" at all. all i coudl feel was "Wow, God is still using me, 2 years on."

Dispite the times when i have felt down and that God can't possibly be using me and I'm doing a terrible job and i feel a zillion miles away from God, He is still with me, every step, and he is still using me for His work, even when i dont realise it.

Thank you so much Lord, for making my life have meaning and using me though sometimes i don't think i'm doing a good job of being Your child.

Never doubt that God is using you for his work. Where ever you are, whatever you are doing, God is using you for His kingdom. Rejoice always, pray continually and give thanks in all circumstances, becuase no matter where you are, even the smallest act or word can change someones life forever.

No comments: