Friday, February 17, 2006

woo hoo, no more donut king for at least 2 weeks!! yeah!!

incidently when i was working my last shift and patrice was doing the worst job of closing ever, the song "Forever Young" kept coming on the raido, and i dotn mind that in the slightest becuase i like that song, but it made me think, becuase the lyrics were "I dont want to live forever... forever young, i want to be forever young"

and that to me is a bit depressing, becuase yeah i dont want to live forever here, id rather live in heaven with God whre i can have the perfect relationship with him! but also, if i were forever young... then id never get any closer to God.... like... the way i see it, the older i get - the closer i get to Christ. the more i grow up, the more i become like Him. and who doesnt wnat that?

So bring on 20 and 2 happy birthday to me, another year over another year closer to really going home.

No comments: