Tuesday, February 14, 2006

humm, i didnt realise people checked my blog so often, and now i feel bad that i dont update very often. sorry guys!

at the moment it is a humid tuesday morning in the fantastic city of brisvagas, my dad has just fixed my draw, i have to go to work in 3 hours and hotmail is refusing to attach anything. i took maiko dancing last night. she is here for a mth, but i leave to go to Japan in 5 days! that is probably the most exciting thing in my life at the moment. i cant believe ill soon be in japan.

Josh is telling me that in my song, the chorus doesnt start where i think it does... how bizzar, i think i woudl know - i wrote the song!! :P anyway i went on a student life camp last week and it was very cool. i think everyone shoudl go join studnet life. its a cool group to be in.

Amy and i went shopping yestserday. i guess ive been meaning to for a while, but Amy got me while i was impressionable and i ended up shopping for 4 hours and now my hair is purple. ... its interesting. im over it already. glad its only 8 washes. i have to go to work today, and thursday. so i think ill clean my room and pack on friday! yeah!! packing!!

btw, happy single persons day!

1 comment:

Miat said...

Well, of course people check your blog often because they're interested in what you have to say and in what's going on in your life! =P

Btw, I'm expecting you to write in here about what you get up to in Japan as well.