Wednesday, February 22, 2006

ahh well, i try my best. :)

today was a hot 14 degrees and the sun was out and shining. very nice day really. we traind out to kamakura, which is like the beach up here in tokyo and then walked around for ages, saw a big buddah and then walked around some more. in the afternoon, we went to yokohama and walked some more. it was alot of walking and now, my feet are sore. my homestay mum was most unimpressed that we didnt really eat lunch, i should really try lying to her, becuase she gets very worried hwen i say things like `oh we had an ice cream...` hehehe.

michiko thinks i have lost weight (along with eveyrone else here) and wants to feed me japanese food to recitify the situation. at this rate they arent going to let me back on the plane :P

*sigh* i had so much more to writ,e but ive already said alot of this stuff like 3 times and i dont wnat ot repeate myself :P ahh i`ve got intorvertedness!! save me!!

anyway htings are good, im tried and im looking forward to the sleep in tomorrow before we go to kiyosez`s house for a sleep over :) love you lots!

No comments: