Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Just got home from uni, and now i can finally expand my lungs again. such a small thing, but something i think we all take for granted all too often. the reason im ranting abotu being able to expand my lungs when i breath in, is because i wore a yukata to uni again today. Just an incredibly spur of the moment thing, but fun all the same. now, my yukata is lying on my bed waiting for me to fold it up again, adn i need to have a shower before dinner, but im stalling by getting on msn :D ahh the fantastic procrastinating nature of msn :D really though i did have a purpose. i was hoping some frieneds woudl be on. but they arent yet... thats ok! what i should do is go have a shower now and when i come back they will hopefully be on, but typically, im already talking to 3 ppl, and it would be so rude jsut to leave, so im going to finish typing this and then get off.

the major decision of the day is that i will start my music assignmetn tomorrow! i have been inspired by fionas last minuet attack on assignments (starting one tomorrwo tahts due friday...) and im going to do mine! yes i am!! after i come home from uni.... ahh uni....

uni on wednesdays has to be one of the coolest days at uni, mostly cos i have bible study and CE, the thing that will make tomorrow different form past wednesdays, is taht i am taking CE.. as in leading it, rather than watching Scott lead it. So after i have a shower and get back on msn, im goign to prepare for CE, adn also possibly do my korean homework (no tv for me tonight...) So much prayer will be focused on leading CE tomorrow, that i will be able to speak the words God wants me to and hopefully make an impression on Chris and Ricky so that they come to realise Jesus is the only way. :D

You give and take away
My heart will choose to stay
Well Blessed be your name

No comments: