Saturday, October 01, 2005

Happy half year bithday to me! 19 and 6 mths doesnt come round every day and i think we should all celebrate! :D

I worked for a very long time today, and again my hands smell like donut king - will this forever be the case? i hope not. shanuny knows i had an interview with boost. he asked me if i was happy and offered me more hours and stuff. hes a funny one. :)

My Pa-Pou's funeral yesterday was good as funerals go. im not going to be put down for a greek funeral, but other wise it was a good send off for him. aussie flowers on the casket and it poured rain afterwards. he was probably laughing at our tears.

"I step outside and i open my eyes
and realise that i cant take a breath
wiht out you being on my mind
theres nothing that i can do,
theres nothing that i can say,
im falling flat on my face
and ive been blown away."

After a long talk with allie in the car last night, i wish there were simple answers to faith. i wish there were a formula that could be applied to everyone so they would know that God is God, and the answer to all the questions. Faith is such a hard thing to explain and come by, espically chrisiantiy, becuase it requires faith based on what we cant see, based on more than we can feel or explain, based on what goes beyond logic. Deciding what to believe.. its tough. sometimes i wonder why God gave us free choice becuase its how we get so confused and lost sometimes... but then, im so glad i serve him because i love him and for no other reason.

No comments: